2021 TERYX EPS LE in Pearl Yellow
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE PARTNER
Designed for adventure, two-passenger Teryx® side x sides have the edge when it comes to power and handling. Premium suspension and a high-capacity cargo bed that holds up to 600 pounds of gear mean you're ready to tackle a day trip or a weekend excursion.
- WORK STRONG. PLAY STRONG.: With a tilting cargo bed that holds up to 600 lbs., a two-inch hitch receiver and a massive towing capacity of up to 1,300 lbs., Teryx® side x sides are the perfect vehicle whether you’re transporting cargo or taking the boat out for the day.
- PACK HEAVY: 600 lb. cargo bed capacity allows you to bring all your equipment, gear, supplies and anything else you need with you on all your outdoor adventures.
- STRONG & CAPABLE: With a towing capacity of up to 1,300 lbs., hauling heavy loads across rugged terrain is no problem.
- EQUIPPED FOR MORE: Teryx® side x sides come equipped with a host of modern convenience features to help make your weekend excursions in the woods, mountains, or even in your own backyard, more enjoyable.
- SEALED STORAGE: Teryx® side x sides boast 49 gallons of behind-the-seats storage space and features a sealed lid that helps to protect contents from exposure to moisture and dirt. An integrated center tray with convenient tie-down points provides ample space to secure easily accessible items.
- USEFUL & CONVENIENT: Check the speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, and much more with an easy-to-read multifunction digital display. The dash-mounted meter provides convenient vehicle information at a glance, like total miles, water temperature, and low-oil pressure indicators.
- SMOOTH & EFFORTLESS: Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) enhances performance by offering maximum assistance at lower speeds along with reduced effort and greater feedback at higher speeds. Drive with confidence knowing the EPS provides precise steering, smooth feel and predictable operation that will help get you where you want to go.
- EASY MANEUVERABILITY: FOX Podium 2.0 shocks help improve traction and handling, while dual front disc brakes and a tight turning radius produce easy maneuverability.
- PREMIUM SUSPENSION:Off-road adventuring demands top-of-the-line handling, which is why Teryx® side x sides are equipped with independent A-arms and high-performance FOX Podium 2.0 piggyback reservoir shocks (coil-over, front and rear).
- POWERFUL BRAKING: Superior stopping power keeps you in command. Front dual disc brakes gripped by twin-piston calipers work with a sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake to provide confident overall stopping power and maximum durability.
- STRONG & DURABLE: Strength and durability of Teryx® side x sides start at its core with the lightweight and tough Double-X steel tube welded frame.
Accessorize your new side-by-side
- LEGENDARY TORQUE & POWER: 783cc, fuel-injected, V-twin engine produces the power needed to take on challenging terrain. With strong low- and mid-range torque, it provides the muscle to conquer tough trails.
- SMOOTH & RESPONSIVE: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch maintains belt tension for instant throttle response and improved belt life. CVT’s centrifugal clutch enables positive belt engagement providing confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance on challenging descents.
with a snowplow, winch, a windshield, tracks, a lightbar, or drop by to see all the options. We also carry a good selection of helmets.
Anstruther Marina is your Power Sports Dealer in Apsley
with full time mechanical staff offering great service for your maintenance and repair needs. Anstruther Marina also has other models of the Teryx side-by-side, the Kawasaki Mule as well as various models of the Brute Force ATV by Kawasaki and the Youth & kids ATV model (KXF90).
We can help with that.
Call Mark at Anstruther Marina for a great deal on this side-by-side before it’s gone.