Teryx 4 EPS LE in Pearl Yellow $19,899
EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS WITH UP TO FOUR
Eager for action, Kawasaki Teryx4™ side x sides are built to dominate the trails. With the perfect combination of rugged sport performance and capability, these vehicles are made to conquer the outdoors with up to four passengers on-board.
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE FEATURES:
- Maxxis Bighorn tires
- Double-X steel tube frame
- Additional DC outlet in rear
- 4 LED headlights
- Sun top
- 14-inch aluminum wheels
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- EQUIPPED FOR MORE: Conquer the outdoors with thoughtful convenience features that will make your weekend adventures more enjoyable.
- COMFORTABLE & ROOMY: Teryx4™ side x sides feature stadium-style seating with plenty of head, shoulder and leg room. Adjustable tilt steering wheel conforms to your specific needs while automotive style doors provide easy in/out access and added protection from external debris.
- USEFUL & CONVENIENT: Dash-mounted multifunction digital display meter provides convenient vehicle information at a glance, like total miles, water temperature and low-oil pressure indicators.
- SMOOTH & EASY: Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) enhances performance by offering added assistance at lower speeds and great feedback at higher speeds. Drive with confidence knowing the EPS provides precise steering, smooth feel and predictable operation to help get you where you want to go.
- REAL STRENGTH: From the reinforced steel frame to the protective front brush guards, Teryx4™ side x sides are built strong inside and out.
- BUILT STRONG: Teryx4™ side x sides are built around a double-X steel tube frame, welded strong to ensure maximum rigidity.
- RELIABLE STOPPING POWER: Sealed rear wet brake delivers strong braking performance and requires almost no maintenance.
- DEPENDABLE PROTECTION: An all-steel front brush guard helps protect bodywork.
- BUILT FOR ADVENTURE: Teryx4™ side x sides are ready to take on all challenges with strong power, agile handling, and a host of modern features for a capable, exhilarating ride.
- CAPABLE & AGILE: Tight 16.7 ft. turning radius and Electric Power Steering (EPS) allow you to easily take on narrow trails.
- BUILT TO CONQUER: For demanding terrain that requires high-performance suspension components, Teryx4™ side x sides are equipped with independent A-arms and premium FOX Podium piggyback reservoir shocks (coil-over, front and rear).
- CONFIDENCE INSPIRING: Teryx4™ side x sides come equipped with dual front disc brakes that pack the stopping power needed to confidently take on the toughest trails.
Accessorize your new side-by-side
- POWERFUL & RESPONSIVE: Four-stroke, fuel-injected, 783 cc engine of Teryx4™ side x sides work in unison with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to produce smooth and consistent power over rugged terrain.
- V-TWIN POWER: V-twin fuel-injected 783 cc engine produces the power necessary to take on challenging terrain. Strong low- and mid-range torque helps you muscle through the toughest trails.
- CAPABLE & PRECISE: Power delivery is instant thanks to automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) and centrifugal clutch. Precise throttle response means confident driving, while automatic engine braking is key in managing challenging descents.
with a snowplow, winch, a windshield, tracks, a lightbar, or drop by to see all the options. We also carry a good selection of helmets.
Anstruther Marina is your Power Sports Dealer in Apsley
with full time mechanical staff offering great service for your maintenance and repair needs. Anstruther Marina also has other models of the Teryx side-by-side, the Kawasaki Mule as well as various models of the Brute Force ATV by Kawasaki and the Youth & kids ATV model (KXF90).
We can help with that. Call Mark at Anstruther Marina for a great deal on this side-by-side.