2019 Suzuki QuadSport Z90
The 2019 Suzuki Z90 is the ideal ATV for adult-supervised riders ages 12 and older to develop their skills. Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up. An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders, and a keyed ignition switch makes sure there are no unauthorized journeys. Get your little ones started on the Quadsport Z90, so your whole family can experience the fun of the outdoors and the joy of riding a Suzuki!Features may include:
Whether you're a hardcore racer or just out for a thrilling ride, our sport quads take the trophy for the most fun you can have on four wheels. Prepare for cleaner, quicker and stronger acceleration than ever before.Features may include:
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 12 and older
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
- Easy electric starting, plus back-up recoil starter
- Compact, 90cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from Suzuki's high-performance, GSX-R sportbikes, provides durability, weight reduction and superior heat dissipation.
- Smooth running, multi-plate cam chain lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and oil strainer cap reduces service time.
- Child-size (Y-12) controls for easy operation.
- Single A-arm front suspension with twin, independent shock absorbers and single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Rear axle shaft has double oil seals for performance and reliability.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATV warranties. Longer coverage and other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).